Man Burns Down Shed Trying To Clean Cobwebs With Blowtorch

28e568b3a3853b63b0760397b9aeae00

 

A 74-year-old man burned down his Iredell, N.C., shed with a blowtorch while trying to clean unwanted cobwebs Wednesday afternoon, according to the Statesville Record & Landmark. Henry Wayne Gurley claimed he often uses a propane torch to remove spider webs around his home and shed. Gurley said he’s been using the flamethrower for 16 years and never before ran into any problems. He was not very smart.

2016-09-01_20-36-37

It’s also not very smart to perform $3 mortgage inspections and $7.50 grass cuts for Mortgage Order Mills (MOMs).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s